Top Ad unit 728 × 90

DROWN...A Poem by Sanni Kikelomo



And I did it…
I jumped
I feel the wind screaming in my ears
Before I crash
On the surface of the water
My eyes sting to the touch of salt.
My mouth gulps a mouthful of water
Then my head finally sinks in
The sea swallows my body
My body rushes down, an unbearable force is pushing me down
My arms fling around trying to rise to the top
But there’s no way
I can’t breathe
I try to catch for air
I can not breathe
My soul feels like it is escaping from my body
Then…
I drown

Sanni Kikelomo is a Year 10(SS1) Student of Roemichs International Schools, Ilorin
DROWN...A Poem by Sanni Kikelomo Reviewed by nationalmoonlight on 10:06 Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved by Roemichs © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.