Top Ad unit 728 × 90

I’LL BE ME...a poem by Hikmah Olawore



         I try to do things right
         Do it with all my might
         But just before it is night
         Something makes me light.
    5.   Just before it is time
          Everything suddenly becomes tight
          Why can’t you leave me?
          Why do you want to try me?
          Just leave me to my thing.
   10.  Unless you want to learn the lesson
          You think I could not give.
          Just leave me to my thing
          And let me be the real me.

Hikmah Olawore is a Year 8 (JSS 2) Student of Roemichs International Schools, Ilorin, Kwara State.

I’LL BE ME...a poem by Hikmah Olawore Reviewed by nationalmoonlight on 10:18 Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved by Roemichs © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.